We would love to have you join us!
We love to welcome new people into our family!
- What should I expect?
- Expect a welcoming family that is just happy to have you with us.
- Breakfast is typically served in the kitchen beginning around 10:30AM.
- If you have a particular food allergy or need special accomodations, please feel free to reach out and let us know so that we can have things ready for you!
- Services are closed-captioned (via Ava).
- If you need assistance with how to utilize this, please let us know and we can help you!
- If you need special accomodations, please let us know. We're happy to help!
- What about my kids?
- We have a childrens' class and nursery available.
- Nursery is available for children between 6 weeks to about 4 years of age and is available throughout the service.
- For children 4-12, our childrens' class will be dismissed during the morning worship service, prior to the message.
- What do I wear?
- Wear whatever you're comfortable in. We don't have a dress code.
- How can I get connected?
- Use any of the following contact methods to reach out to us:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone (call or text): 513-796-6588
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/livingfaithsbc